Sintered Stainless Steel Filters
MMHP®’s Sintered stainless steel filter elements are manufactured from controlled isostatically compaction of metal powder to ensure excellent uniformity and strength for superior filtration performance and long life.
Sintered stainless steel filter elements are the ideal choice for process filtration applications where high strength, excellent corrosion and temperature resistance is required.
- Uniform pore size and porosity
- Excellent permeability with low pressure drop
- Precisely defined pore size distribution
- Manufactured in custom shapes and sizes
- High Thermal Strength up to 9000 °C
- High mechanical strength and good integrity
- High corrosion and thermal shock resistance
- Easily weldable
- Good shape stability
- Hot gas filtration
- Catalyst filtration
- Filtration in food and beverage industry
- Mother liquor recovery in PTA process