Sintered Porous Plastic Filters
MMHP® Filters in porous plastic media are mainly made in polyethylene and polypropylenes are today very popular as they are extremely resistant to chemicals and solvents.
Used for filtering dust and impurities in air, water, and other materials they are light and elastic and are available with filtration grades from 5 to 70 microns.
They are widely applied in motor industry, electronics, and electrical appliances, medical sector and in water filtering systems.
- Strong, Lightweight and Self Supporting
versatile material that can be manufactured in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Narrow Controlled Pore Size Distribution
- Very efficient and effective filtration material
- High and Even Porosity
- Low Pressure drop and even flow
- Resistant to many chemicals making it suitable for many applications
- Earthmoving equipment
- Pneumatic industries
- Gas turbines
- Chemical industry